Prized for their versatility, skid steers often are tasked with performing difficult jobs in tough terrain. This versatility has led to many businesses, ranging from construction companies to farms to recycling centers, to lean heavily on these machines to keep their operations moving and has made the need to eliminate downtime extremely important. One way in which operators are keeping their skid steers on the move is with solid tires. Solid tires virtually eliminate punctures and the unforeseen downtime caused by them, and last two to three times longer than conventional skid steer tires—which reduces the amount of time skid steers are out of action for time-consuming changeovers.
Solid tires are becoming more and more commonplace and, as they do, ATG continues to deliver application-specific patterns that allow you to get the best return on investment (ROI) from your machine and tires. To keep you up to date with the latest in solid skid steer tires, we gathered our favorite solid-tire themed blogs and videos in one place for your convenience.
- Choosing Between Solid and Foam-Filled Tires
- What’s Driving the Increased Adoption of Solid Tires
- Choosing an Application-Specific Skid Steer Tire
- Apertures: Solid Tire's Ace in the Hole
- A Solid Choice in Tires
- Galaxy Hulk SDS: A Solid Beast
- Galaxy Range of Skid Steer Tires
- Get to Know the Galaxy Hulk SDS
- At Work with the Galaxy Super Smooth SDS Tire